I went a little overboard this year for BOO Baskets because why not? At this point in 2020 do WHATEVER BRINGS YOU JOY!
Filled with Disney themed goodies we found at Target and ShopDisney.com complete with printables from Disney Junior, Disney Family and our FREE You Have Been Booed printable from Jen Armitage. Let’s jump into how to make your own custom Boo Baskets!
Materials you will need to make your own Mickey and Minnie Boo Buckets
- Halloween pumpkin buckets (ours were $1 from Target_
- Black Foam Board
- Glitter Adhesive Foam Sheets
- Hot Glue
- I used a dry wall circle cutter to get my circles perfect
- Felt for bow
- Plastic spiders
- Use your dry wall circle cutter to make the circles for ears, I did it from both sides on the foam board.
- Trace your foam board circles on to glitter foam sheets and cut out
- Cut a little curved slice out of the bottom of each ear so they fit on to your bucket handle.
- Grab your bucket and find the center of the handle. Hot glue your ears an even distance from the center. I reinforced with hot glue behind each ear along the handle
- Hot glue your bucket handle upright. In the video above you will see what I did to make sure the handle stays up.
- I made a simple bow out of felt for the Minnie version and hot glued spiders for extra magic!
- Get ready to fill it with fun!
What we filled ours with and free Mickey and Minnie Booed printable
We filled ours with not only treats but fun activities for our friends to do at home. If you use ours, courtesy of Jen Armitage, be sure to tag us @cheerspartyof4! Remember to make 2 copies of each printable since you’re going to go to 2 friends who haven’t been BOOED!
Some of our favorite printables from Disney Junior and Disney Family we put in our Boo Baskets
Other treats we put in our Boo Baskets
- Mickey Halloween Bubble wands from our local Disney Store
- Light up Halloween necklaces from www.shopdisney.com
- Mickey Goldfish (Target)
- Pixar Fruit Snacks (Target)
- Mickey Ears we found in the Bullseye Playground at Target. I customized a pair with a matching bow for Minnie Mouse.
- Minnie Mouse scrunchies (clearance at Target)
- Mickey and Minnie Hand Sanitizer (Target)
- Pixar Ring Pops (Target)